Black Wurlitzer Jukebox MP3 player  » Electronics  »
  • It took me forever to save up for it and fortunately for me I managed to save a lot of money on it as I bought it from a Bar that was closing down
  • I do realize though that some people might sneer at the thought of spending so much money for a music player, and honestly I wouldn't really recommend it for any ordinary person
  • I use this all day (especially since I paid a fortune for it), and it offers really, incredible music quality
  • I suggest though keeping the lights off during the day as they are quite useless
  • If you really like music and have a couple thousand euro to throw away then you should definitely get it

• by subzeroblu

This has got to be the most expensive MP3 player I have ever bought. It took me forever to save up for it and fortunately for me I managed to save a lot of money on it as I bought it from a Bar that was closing down. Lucky me.

Anyway this is an incredible little piece of technology. The speaker system works flawlessly and the built in lights give a very ’70s style to any room.

This jukebox holds up to 100cd’s (just enough to fit my entire collection. The

jukebox will also ‘connect’ with Ipods (20 - 60GB, no Nano/Mini) will hold thousands of songs at a click of a button.

If you think that the volume isn’t high enough you have the possibility to attach an additional amplifier for more power to your music. A cool aspect is that you can also use a coin operated mechanism to have a full effect.

Another cool aspect is that this jukebox also offers an infrared remote control so you never have to actually get up to change tracks. I do realize ...

• though that some people might sneer at the thought of spending so much money for a music player, and honestly I wouldn’t really recommend it for any ordinary person.

If though you have a Bar, disco, ice cream shop or whatever then this is a definite must have. I use this all day (especially since I paid a fortune for it), and it offers really, incredible music quality.

The jukebox is pretty heavy so be sure of where you want it before placing it in place because it won’t be easy

to move afterward. The machinery works perfectly and switching between cd and tracks within each CD is incredibly easy.

I suggest though keeping the lights off during the day as they are quite useless. If you really like music and have a couple thousand euro to throw away then you should definitely get it.

Not only will it save a lot of space (that the CD’s would take up) but it’s a great thing to have in your room and a definite conversation starter, although not a real necessity. A must have for any dorm room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605687001131/k2311a056/5.6.09