Monthly disposable Ciba Vision soft contact lenses  » Health  »
  • The Ciba vision lenses are thinner than others, which is considered a disadvantage by many because they turn around while putting them on but with a little practice you get used to the thinner and softer material and then you can enjoy the extra comfort of wearing thinner lenses
  • I have been using contact lenses for so many years that I am considered a veteran and an expert - and when young people ask my advice about contact lenses, I usually recommend Focus monthly disposable to them

• by dbhattji

I started wearing contact lenses thirty years back. I started with the hard, then semi soft lenses and for the past 20 years I have used many soft contact lenses.

I started with bausch & Lomb but once I tried Ciba vision soft lenses, I have never used anything else.

thinner and softer material and then you can enjoy the extra comfort of wearing thinner lenses.

Because of higher water content in these hydrogel lenses, more oxygen diffuses through them and my cornea is protected, of course, when I forget to remove them at night then I do get some corneal oedema.

Yes, they are so comfortable that you forget that you are wearing them.

The Ciba lenses are slightly tinted, so it is easy to find them in the solution - specially for people ...

• who have poor vision like me.

I use the Focus monthly visitint disposable lenses, that come in a box of six lenses for INR1000.

They are daily extended wear, which means I have to remove them at nightand keep them in soft lense solution.

Although these lenses have to be changed every month, I can easily use a pair for 5 to 6 months and change only if there is protein deposit or any other damage, making it more economical.

They are a

boon for people with high myopia - that is -10D or more.

Not only can I see clearly but I my eyes do not water in dusty environment.

I can also wear them under water while swimming.

They are so natural that no one can know that I am wearing contact lenses.

I have been using contact lenses for so many years that I am considered a veteran and an expert - and when young people ask my advice about contact lenses, I usually recommend Focus monthly disposable to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34605686941131/k2311a056/5.6.09