Twilight (PG-13, 2008)  » Movies  »
  • I like that Robert Pattinson is so pasty and cold in this film
  • I think that he was the perfect choice to portray Edward
  • That is the best way I can describe how to really appreciate a vampire film that has very few vampire scenes in it

• by Famous

I was at first apprehensive about seeing this movie. Typically, when there is a lot of hype surrounding a film, or it seems that mostly pre-pubescent girls are interested in the movie, I find that the movie is much cornier than I’d like.

But in this case, I was very pleasantly

surprised.

Do not expect an action packed film with lots of blood and gore.

This is actually a suspenseful love-story - a minor thriller.

But in reading the reviews and the blurbs about the upcoming films, I have the idea that this is going to be one of those ...

• movies that increases in intensity as time progresses.

I like that Robert Pattinson is so pasty and cold in this film.

I think that he was the perfect choice to portray Edward.

In fact, the entire Cullen clan is pretty convincing in terms of modern creepiness.

In any

event, you should go into this movie with an open mind, and pretend that you are reading the pages of the book as the scenes unfold on screen.

That is the best way I can describe how to really appreciate a vampire film that has very few “vampire” scenes in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605686871131/k2311a056/5.6.09