Marquise Birthstone & Diamond Accent Mother’s Ring  » Jewelry  »
  • I bought this ring for mother's day for my mother
  • I like it because it has meaning to it, it's pretty and it was within my budget
  • I didn't have a lot of money to spend on an expensive ring but I wanted to buy her a ring that I thought she would like and have our birthstones in it
  • I think it is a unique ring and very pretty
  • I am glad that I found this ring, I can't wait to give it to my mother

• by Brooke

I bought this ring for mother’s day for my mother. I love it and I think she will also love. I like it because it has meaning to it, it’s pretty and it was within my budget.

I didn’t have a lot of money to spend on

an expensive ring but I wanted to buy her a ring that I thought she would like and have our birthstones in it. I think it is unique, and very pretty.

I like it because you can personalize it, and pick the ring size of it. The birthstones are set diagonal and you can choose from two to five birthstones.

Accented on both sides with diamonds. The diamond accents are on each side of the birthstones.

So in the front of the ring there are the birthstones in the middle and the diamond accent ...

• Marquise Birthstone & Diamond Accent Mother's Ring
      on are each side of the birthstones. I think it is a unique ring and very pretty.

It also is fairly priced. It costs about $50 dollars.

It is not a bad price for this type of ring, I think it is a very good price. I

am glad that I found this ring, I can’t wait to give it to my mother.

It comes in sizes 5-12. I bought it from walmart and I hope my mother will love it as I am sure she will.

I highly recommend this as a gift.

Marshall Tanner says :

re : I am glad that I found this ring, I can’t wait to give it to my mother
I’ve actually purchased a birthstone ring and necklace set for my mother when she was still alive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45605686811131/k2311a056/5.6.09