Citre Shine Fresh Fusion Making Waves Curl Booster Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Citre Shine Fresh Fusion Making Waves Curl Booster Gel two weeks ago

• by tenderheart

I bought Citre Shine Fresh Fusion Making Waves Curl Booster Gel two weeks ago. I was surprised and happy because it is much cheaper now. It costs P102 or around $2.

17. Last year, I bought it for P240.

The beauty product is a 355 ml yellowish gel. I have been using this for more than a year now.

I must

say that it is the only gel that I have used so far that is good for my curly hair. Be sure to apply Citre Shine Curl Booster after taking a shower, onto your towel dried hair.

I do not usually use a blow dryer because it makes my hair dry. I just leave my hair to dry by itself.

...

• My curls are more defined and there is more volume and shine to my hair. There is a wet-look appearance.

I also use a mousse together with Citre Shine. The downside to using this product is that it is a little bit sticky to my hands.

So after scrunching my wet hair with the gel, I just wash my hands.

This product is best for special occasions or if I am going out.

Since the weather in our place is usually sunny and very hot, I don’t use it everyday so as not to make my hair dry. Other than that, Citre Shine Fresh Fusion Making Waves Curl Booster Gel is a must have for those with wavy and curly hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605686801131/k2311a056/5.6.09