Kotex Tampons  » Health  »
  • I think this is a great product and a good variety
  • I like the box that comes with both regular and super tampons because I can wear the regular when I am going lightly or regularly and wear the super when I am going heavy

• by Brooke

Whenever I am on my period I always buy Kotex Tampons. I wear these tampons because they are comfortable, easy to put in, easy to pull out, in my budget and offer a little variety to girls.

I can choose from regular, super, or super plus.

I can also choose from

different types of variety within the box.

They offer boxes of tampons that come with regular and super in it.

I think this is a great product and a good variety.

I like the box that comes with both regular and super tampons because I can wear the regular when I ...

• am going lightly or regularly and wear the super when I am going heavy.

I think they are a great product and I have hardly ever worn another tampon.

The only time I wear other types of tampons is when I get samples.

They are my favorite and I am going

to stick with them because I like them the most.

I can afford them, they are comfortable, easy to use, come with plastic applicators which makes it so much easier to use.

I had the applicators that are cardboard.

These are my favorite tampons and I am going to stick with them.

I recommend them.

tori says :

what happens if you dont take off the plastic tube at the end of the tampon? the thing that goes click

Jennifer Davis says :

If you don’t take the plastic tube off then the tampon is worthless as it will prevent the material from absorbing any fluid. It would eventually fall out which would be embarrassing and uncomfortable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34605686791131/k2311a056/5.6.09