Double Black Extension Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara by L’Oreal  » Cosmetics  »
  • I learned this from Tyra Banks that your eyes most of the time makes the difference in your pictures

• by ibizaspain

I learned this from Tyra Banks that your eyes most of the time makes the difference in your pictures. You always smile thru it and you can convey lots of expression with how you project thru your eyes. Thats why she was successful as a model because Tyra made a signature expression with her eyes. She is so commanding with all her pictures and that’s how she made her mark. Looking at Tyra’s portrait, she really can make a mark with her eyes. I

have been seeing lots of “America’s Next Top Model Episodes” and I was fully entertained on how she pose in front of the camera. I have studied that carefully for me to better instruct my models when I do some portrait shoot.

In order to make a good projection with your eyes, you need a good mascara to accentuate your lashes. With a good weaved lashes, your eyes will sparkle and will be so commanding. I have practiced several poses for that and have been ...

• experimenting with my self and some of my models. Lately I have been scouting for nice mascara until I was introduced to L’Oreal.

The good thing about L’Oreal’s Double Black Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara is the dual brush. The first brush is for ultra lengthening and conditioning. The color of the brush is white. It first coats the lashes and conditions it. It has 2x more ceramide r and fibers act like extensions to lengthen lashes.

The second brush is your step 2. It contains intense

carbon black pigment with 100% pure black color. It coats the lashes for a stunning ultra black result.

Thus, this mascara covers the lashes from tip to the end and it does not brush it in halves. The intense carbon pigment holds the lashes in its place to give a more sophisticated look. Its because we are worth it according to the house of L’Oreal. This is a good mascara and if you are looking for something to give you a more beautiful look, try this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605686741031/k2311a056/5.6.09