Citiseconline Trading online
  • What I like best is that their trading platform indicates how much percentage gain or loss I already incurred
  • This is very convenient for me instead of grabbing a calculator and computing it

• by Kendrick

With the advent of internet techonology, stock trading became much easier and more conveient. This service was pioneered by Citiseconline, also a listed company in the Philippine Stock Exchange with ticker COL.

Last year, I opened an account with Citiseconline to continue my stock tradings. It was when they offered a minium investment of Ps. 10,000.00 did I decided to do so.

Earlier, they were offering it for Ps. 25,000.00 while their competitor only offers Ps. 5,000.00 minimum investments.

By doing so, they were able to capture a big portion of the market who does not wish to invest a big amount, not just yet.

Citiseconline provides a lot of information ranging for both technical and fundamental analysis. The disclosures of each stock are also ...

• listed there thereby making the information accessible to all account holders.

What I like best is that their trading platform indicates how much percentage gain or loss I already incurred. This is very convenient for me instead of grabbing a calculator and computing it. The dividend information are also indicated on the trading platform.

They also have their stock picks and their

target price for each. Of course there are disclaimers for these as well. They also have very couteous, not to mention pretty, customer service representatives that will assist clients with their concerns.

All I can say is that I am much happier with the service citiseconline compared to my other online broker. They charge the same broker’s fee but citiseconline provides much better service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42605686701031/k2311a056/5.6.09