Sony Digital Reader  » Electronics  »
  • So far, I'm happy with it because I can use this for my studies
  • Since the day I bought this, I never been behind in class
  • I highly recommend this sleek device for students of all ages

• by Amaya

I’ve been using this as part of my daily routine as a student. So far, I’m happy with it because I can use this for my studies. A lot of ebooks in the internet had became important sources of our daily classroom lectures. Being in college means that no spoonfeeding of information to us by our ‘terror’ teachers. That means, he responsibility of finding resources to support our discussions lies on us. And thank God. Since

the day I bought this, I never been behind in class.

Its weight is almost 9 ounces which supports its portability. I can carry it around whenever I need a read. It is 1/2″ thick which made it fit into my bag. Its 6″ display screen and adjustable font size made reading easier. In fact, it is a kind device helping me keep up with my lessons without giving me the hassle of writing a lot ...

• of lectures and photocopying a lot of reading materials for our next class discussion. I also tried to download from the Sony Connection store some useful ebooks. It did great so far. I have them saved. Not only have I read my class lessons, I as well have some copies of my favorite novels right down in my ebook reader.

Battery life is good. It operates under Li-ion rechargeable battery and is powered up until almost one

and a half weeks. It is recharged via USB connection. However, only Windows Vista and XP are compatible with this device.

I highly recommend this sleek device for students of all ages. It didn’t fail me yet. So far, this is he best student gadget that I’ve packed in my bag. For as low as $290.00, it is worth the price. And it is guaranteed to be a genuine creation since it is from the trusted league of Sony.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605686691031/k2311a056/5.6.09