Olay body wash + lotion ribbons with aloe  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found bathing with this body wash to be sensational
  • I also noticed after showering, that my skin did feel softer and smoother

• by Melissa Glenn
      I had been waiting to try the new Olay ribbons bodywash for awhile. I had found the price prohibitive at $7. 99CDN, so I waited until I caught a sale.

I purchased Olay Body, body wash+lotion ribbons with aloe extract for $4. 49CDN.

This Olay body wash, is part of the new ‘Ribbon’s line’of

Olay bath products. The premise of these new body washes’ is that it is a body wash and lotion in one, so there is no need to add additional lotion to your body after you’ve showered with this body wash.

This body wash did look like ribbons. The clear plastic bottle, allowed me to see the product, which I liked.

Layers of medium green, pale green, and white are woven together. When I went to squeeze this body wash out, it did come out like a layer of curled ribbons in my hand.

I found bathing with this body wash to be sensational. First ...

• Olay body wash + lotion ribbons with aloe
      of all, the rich aloe scent made me think of bathing in a tropical garden, and secondly, did this body wash feel great on my skin.

The aloe in the product instantly made my skin feel cool, cleaned and moisturized all in one. I was amazed!

I also noticed after showering, that

my skin did feel softer and smoother.

I only needed a tiny bit of moisturizer on my elbows and knees, instead of slathering it all over myself. This Olay body wash + lotion, really does do it all!

Buy this great 2-in-1 product.

It will save you money in the long run!

Olay is distributed by Proctor and Gamble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110768660631/k2311a0711/7.11.06