Ponds Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend this for both men and women with oily skin

• by Amaya

I totally love this product from Ponds. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and it really helped me solve my facial problems. It cleanses both in the inside and the outside of my skin. I’m totally loving it and still have no plans of replacing it with other products.

This is one of the products that totally worked on my skin. At a cheap

price (Php5.00 in our area), I have an assistant in helping my skin look healthier than before.

It cleanses in the inside in the sense that after rinsing my face, it leaves my skin totally fresh. I feel like having my skin cleansed in every pore. The gentle beads also worked too so as to remove the greasy feeling of oily skin. The tiny granules felt soft and ...

• as the foam penetrates deep within, I feel a cool and soothing effect inside. As I apply it in the morning, the effect stays for almost half-day leaving me fresh most of the time while I’m in school or with my friends.

It cleanses in the outside that its effects are evident. After several weeks of usage, my pimples are reduced. Unlike before, my pimples grow as to

the size of a pea. Now, they only grow even unnoticeable. Also, my face felt softer and very clean. Silly to admit it, but the feeling of being oil-free gives me the confidence to do my stuffs throughout the day.

I recommend this for both men and women with oily skin. he effects could be varied depending on the type of skin. However, the entire effect is evidently positive.

Ponds Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub
    christy says :

How many times a day do you use it?

John says :

It’s a daily Facial Scrub, but you can use it as necessary. There are no ingredients that can cause harm if used regularly.

Galega says :

Generally, scrub is not recommended to be used daily. It is because of the severe peeling effect on the skin that it can cause.

However, Pond’s Anti Bacterial Daily Scrub is quite gentle and soft on skin. It takes little bit time to show effect. You can use it daily.

You are asking about how many times in a day? You should not use it more than once a day.

sam says :

i have pimples,does ponds anti-bacterial facial scrub helps remove it or do i have to use a different ponds facial wash?

John says :

It contains Anti-Bacterial which do help with pimples and acne. If you’re using this you won’t need a separate facial wash for this purpose.

hope says :

I believe too in the power of Pond’s products but after getting so much stress at work, I started to have break outs everywhere. I worry so much coz I miss my pimple-free face before… Should I continue using this? My dermatologist asked me to use topical creams which removed acne for a week or so but I think they are still embedded in my skin until now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605686591031/k2311a056/5.6.09