The princess diaries movie  » Movies  »
  • The actors were good, storyline was good, kept my attention, interesting and an overall good movie
  • I thought it was a lot better than what I originality thought of the movie before I watched it
  • I think it is a good movie for teenagers, adults, and elderly people

• by Brooke

I remember watching “The princess diaries” a couple of years ago. It is a much better movie than I thought. It had a lot of humor to it and it was a good family movie.

I watched it with my sisters and my mother on different occasions. It had humor for everyone.

Even my

little sister laughed a little bit during the movie. The actors were good, storyline was good, kept my attention, interesting and an overall good movie.

I thought it was a lot better than what I originality thought of the movie before I watched it. I would actually like to watch it again.

I have ...

• seen it a couple of times already but I would like to see it again. I would also like to buy the movie.

I would recommend it to people to watch. I think it is a great movie for everyone.

I think it is a good movie for teenagers, adults, and elderly people. Some

young people might like it, but they would have to be old enough to understand the movie.

I recommend the movie to everyone. It’s a great family movie that has quite a bit of humor to it and is a great story to tell.

If you haven’t seen it yet then go and rent it.

The princess diaries movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605686491031/k2311a056/5.6.09