21 movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Overall it was kind of boring but a decent movie
  • You need to watch the movie the whole way through because the ending is what made the movie a little better in my opinion
  • It was kind of interesting, and it kind of kept my attention
  • I think it could have went a little faster, I felt like it dragged out a little

• by Brooke

It took me a couple of times to finally watch this movie the whole way through. Overall it was kind of boring but a decent movie.

You need to watch the movie the whole way through because the ending is what made the movie a little better in my opinion.

I still don’t think it

is an excellent movie even thinking of the ending.

I would watch it on one of the movie channels and I would stop in the middle and fall asleep or get into something else.

Overall it was decent.

It was kind of interesting, and it kind of kept my attention.

It has some good actors ...

• in it.

I think it could have went a little faster, I felt like it dragged out a little.

I think it is just not my type of movie.

It’s basically about this college kids that go with this professor to Las Vegas and gamble, and count cards and get rich by doing it.

It

kind of takes a turn and that is the only thing that interest me in the movie really, was the turn in the movie.

Or twist if you want to call it that.

Overall it is a decent movie, I think some people will like it and other people won’t.

I recommend it for a rainy day.

21 movie
    Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen this movie. “21″ sounds okay but at least you honest in mentioning that it was boring, but it was decent this is also good for us to know on a honest scale about and I enjoyed the review it was helpful and I may consider this movie even if I take a look at it and first glance in the movie trailer.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605686481031/k2311a056/5.6.09