Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy Lotion
  • Although they have numerous lotion products, Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy lotion is the best I have found in my lifetime
  • I don't remember the price, but I think it's fair

• by carolina girl

I have suffered with extremely dry skin for my entire life. As a teenager, I was finally diagnosed with an ugly sounding condition called Ichthyosis Vulgaris. Basically, this means I have dry, scaly skin, and will always have dry, scaly skin. I was turned on to the website, scalyskin.org, which is all about skin disorders that make mine look like a bed of roses. Anyway,

I tried a lotion they recommended by a company out of Canada named Dermal Therapy. Although they have numerous lotion products, Dermal Therapy Alpha Hydroxy lotion is the best I have found in my lifetime. And I mean I have tried them all - even prescription creams.

Dermal Therapy’s Alpha Hydroxy lotion is not too heavy and absorbs quickly with a non-greasy feel . There ...

• is no scent, which can further irritate those of us with sensitive skin. This lotion contains 10% urea along with 10% alpha hydroxy - the working gems. I use it twice a day, once after I towel off from a shower, and again before bed. It has eliminated the embarrassing flakes that I always delt with.

I hope you’re as pleased as I am if you

decide to try this lotion. I don’t remember the price, but I think it’s fair. They’re not giving it away, but it isn’t exorbitant either. I think there is even free shipping if you order two bottles. One more plus, Dermal Therapy even gives a money back guarantee. The company’s phone number is 1-800-668-8000. I’ve always gotten a live person right away and they have always been pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605686381031/k2311a056/5.6.09