Vaseline Petroleum Jelly  » Health  »
  • I read a book about this problem, that's why I tried this Vaseline Petroleum Jelly as a remedy for my cracked heel

• by lei

Skin is the largest organ in our body that’s why we need to take care of it from any damages. Due to tropical weather here in our country, the climate makes my skin dryer everyday and one of the part that worrying me my feet and most especially my heels it gets cracked and it really hurts.

One of this reason is the weather and dehydration of our body, and it can be due to overweight of

the body.

I read a book about this problem, that’s why I tried this Vaseline Petroleum Jelly as a remedy for my cracked heel.

This Petroleum Jelly has a moisturizing effect that will smooth our heels and prevent from breakage.

I often apply this after taking a shower at night and I used it like a lotion.

It helps me a lot because the pain and even the uneasy feeling or dryness was lessen for 2 weeks of ...

• using.

This is very effective too in my skin rashes during my menstrual period because I am allergy to sanitary napkins I experienced rashes and its irritating most especially at night.

I apply Petroleum Jelly before using sanitary napkins and I used to it, I am free from rashes now.

This Vaseline Petroleum Jelly really helps me a lot everyday.

The price is affordable and it worth the price because it is effective, you can used it as

a lotion or a moisturizer to prevent skin irritation but be sure not to put to any surface with open wound.

It must be place in cool area because this is easily melt by direct sunlight.

I always bring an extra of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly were every I go, because it completes my day and maintain my skin healthier and free from itchiness or rashes.

I am free from skin breakdown and maintain using it with taking vitamins everyday.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34505686220731/k2311a055/5.5.09