Cafe Tsai Asian Restaurant and Tea Salon Cebu City  » Restaurants  »
Unit #13 Crossroads Mall, Banilad Road,Cebu City, Philippines, Tel No. (032) 234 1368
  • I enjoy a a quiet moment with my close friends
  • Third, I like the ambiance because it is so quiet and the waiters are very kind and friendly

• by ibizaspain

I love dining out in a quiet ambiance. The feeling of tranquility is what best comes to mind when I feel like eating. As people flock to malls to do shopping, do groceries and even just standby to get ward off the worries that they have, the mall tends to be congested with shoppers that mostly restaurants becomes crowded and suppose to be a relaxing dinner would

sometimes result to a disaster. Suppose to be a night of enjoyable company with friends is sometimes a party with people having boisterous people in almost everywhere. This I really loathe being a private person myself. I enjoy a a quiet moment with my close friends.

Cafe Tsai is an Asian Restaurant and Tea Salon. The word Tsai is the Vietnamese name for “tea”.They mainly offered Thai ...

• and Vietnamese cuisine. The food are exquisite and extremely palatable. I have been a fan of this place ever since my best friend introduced me years ago. This has been our favorite get together place.

The things I mainly love about Cafe Tsai are:

First, though it located in Crossroads mall, this mall is not congested like SM City Cebu or Ayala Center. Mainly, this place is

a place for restaurants and there is an I store on the end of it.

Second, the price is average. It is not expensive nor the quality of the food is compromised. Though the food is affordable, still the food is delectable.

Third, I like the ambiance because it is so quiet and the waiters are very kind and friendly.

This is a perfect way to dine and relax.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7505686070731/k2311a055/5.5.09