Milka Water Limited edition
  • I like Milka chocolate so when they have new, special or limited edition I just can't resist them and I always buy them
  • Sometimes they are delicious but sometimes they kind a disappint me
  • When you look the wrapping it really seems to be the best chocolate in the world, specially for people who like watermelon, as I am one of those people and I also like chocolate I though the combination of the two should be OK too,but it really isn't

• by lorelai

I like Milka chocolate so when they have new, special or limited edition I just can’t resist them and I always buy them. Sometimes they are delicious but sometimes they kind a disappint me. That was the case with Milka Water which is actually Milka chocolate plus ,ilka cream with watermelon.

I like Milka chocolate and I like watermelon in general but together they really aren’t anything special, actually the chocolate has very strange taste which isn’t delicious at all. I am a big lover of chocolate and I can eat almost every chocolate but this one

really isn’t good at all.

The chocolate consists of 3 strata: 2 brown chocolate stratas and 1 white which is in the middle and it is made of watermellon and popping candies which really pop in your mouth. You can actually smell and taste the watermelon in the chocolate which is really terrible.

The smell kind a ruins the taste while the watermelon strata just makes the chocolate taste kind a watery. The popping candies stick to your teeth which is kind a unpleasant.

This chocolate is a real disappintment and the worst Milka chocolate I’ve ever ...

• tastes. Even if it wasn’t produced on the limited edition base I would never buy it again because I really don’t like it.

I was even eating just the 2 chocolate strata and throwing away the white watermelon strata because I couldn’t it it. It leaves very unpleasant herbal aftertaste in your mouth.

As every other Milka Milka Water Limited edition comes in a purple plastic wrapping with Milka logo and the mascot Purple cow on the left side while on the right side there’s written Water in dark blue letters and under that there are several

slices of watermelon and soem chocolate. When you look the wrapping it really seems to be the best chocolate in the world, specially for people who like watermelon, as I am one of those people and I also like chocolate I though the combination of the two should be OK too,but it really isn’t.

I got 100g of this chocolate for just 0. 79 Euro but it really wasn’t worth it,it was 79 Euro cents thrown away.

If you see this chocolate in the shop please think twice before buying it. All members of my family tasted it and no one liked it.

joanna says :

I save all milka even though I do not like it. i have milka vanille, oreo, cowspotted, toffee cream, yoghurt. So can you tell me where you buy it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27505686000731/k2311a055/5.5.09