Axe Cologne for men  » Perfume  »
  • It is not very expensive, if you compare it's long lasting affect and gives you confidence to face the World, without being embarrassed by body odor

• by dbhattji

Men have very few choices for perfumes, but I have found an ideal perfume in the Axe cologne. The weather in my country is hot and humid and I need to use a cologne every day.

This cologne

is very manly and makes me feel very confident.

The advertisement about Axe products always show women falling for men wearing Axe cologne, so I always thought that the fragrance would be one that only women liked but the pleasant fragrance is pleasing to men also.

The fragrance stays in the outer clothes for days and it does not stain the clothes.

If I apply it directly on the skin it does not cause any irritation.

Even though ...

• Axe Cologne for men
      the one I buy is manufactured in India, it has the guaranty of Axe brand and the fragrance never changes.

It is not very expensive, if you compare it’s long lasting affect and gives you confidence to face the

World, without being embarrassed by body odor.

Axe Cologne is for the active men who like to be comfortable throughout the day.

After I have started using it, I no longer try any other brand because a brand or fragrance can also define a man

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56505685970731/k2311a055/5.5.09