Garnier Body Light Whitening Hydrating UV Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was happy with what I've experienced because first, the main ingredient they have pure lemon essence mulberry extract to intensively whiten your skin and at the same time it gives a complete hydrating effect

• by ibizaspain

I have been scouting for lotion ever since because for Asians like me, I need a lotion that does everything. Aside of course from the normal whitening ingredients, I need maximum SPF and a good moisturizing agents too.

Whenever, I go out to eat, I always cover myself with something just to prevent sun exposure. I really am pissed off whenever the sun touches my skin. My face is foremost my best asset and

my facial skin and body has always been well maintained. Of course I cannot do all the coverings all the time. Thus, I need something who can do the job of continuously whiten my skin and at the same time prevents it from further darkening.

I have tried several lotions before but sadly, most are commercialized. Sometimes, only the smell matters, more often, the consistency stinks. It has no perfect whitening ingredients that help ...

• you reveal your flawless skin.

Garnier was launched a year ago here in the Philippines. They come with a complete set from face cream, face mask and lotions.

I tried their Body Light Whitening Hydrating Lotion. I was happy with what I’ve experienced because first, the main ingredient they have pure lemon essence mulberry extract to intensively whiten your skin and at the same time it gives a complete hydrating effect. There is a good

UV protection packed in the lotion too. This would give you further assurance that the sun cannot penetrate to darken your skin.

I like the consistency of the lotion. When you dab it on your skin, you can feel the richness of it and as you massage it to your skin, you can notice the different glow after. For months now I have been using Garnier and I have maintained a great looking flawless skin.

WARDAH says :

MY VAGINA COLOUR BECOMES SO DULL BY PIMPLES AS WELL AS THEIR SCARS LEFT. . . COULD I USE GARNIER BODY LIGHT WHITENING HYDRATING LOTION

Galega says :

There is no problem in using it on your private part. However, I would suggest you to try V Wash - Vaginal Wash to clean the pubic area. It is because of the peculiar pH requirements of female private areas.

Syahirah says :

can i use Garnier Body light whitening hydrating uv lotion on the face?

nitakb says :

Hi Syahirah,

It’s not recommend that you use this product on your face as it is formulated to be used on the body. It best to use a product that is formulated for the skin on the face.

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, is a good option as it is good for sensitive skin, is light and isn’t greasy. It’s formula is gentle and provides moisture while protecting skin from sun exposure.

You can purchase it online at Amazon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31505685910731/k2311a055/5.5.09