Race to Witch Mountain (Staring Dwayne Johnson)
  • I really recommend you to watch this movie with your children because children will be like this kind of movie much

• by Konoshika

Today I walk to the theater with my girl. Our purpose was to watch the new coming movie, Race to Witch Mountain. Before we went off, we knew what these film about after seeing the thriller on YouTube.

It said that this movie is about alien and humankind. And we really interested if there are movie that took theme like alien.

So we decided to spend our Friday night

to go to cinema and watch this movie. Our expectation was that this movie will packed with lot of special effect and super duper action because one of the main characters in this movie is the rock, or also known as Dwayne Johnson as his real name.

After seeing whole movie, we satisfied enough. Good remake I think.

I really recommend you to watch this movie with your children ...

• because children will be like this kind of movie much. It is has a lot of fantasy inside and your children will grows their imagination for sure if they watch this movie.

The main plot actually is quite simple. It tells you a story about a cab driver, named Jack Bruno, lets two young teenagers, Seth and Sara, come into his taxi.

He then discovers that Seth and Sara

are a kind of alien. And this alien is on a mission to save the world (typical).

And (of course), Jack Bruno the cab driver needs to help them to save the world. The enemy in this movie is also an alien.

Surely, your children will like this movie much. Me and my girl like it too.

Good special effect, good plot, good acting. This movie is a good one.

Nice works Disney!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11505685900731/k2311a055/5.5.09