X Men Origins: Wolverine (Staring Hugh Jackman)
  • Despite a few bloopers, I love it very much
  • The plot is simply good and will not get you a boring time of watching
  • The most amazing special effect is when it comes to the final battle, Wolverine versus Weapon Eleven

• by Konoshika

X Men is one of movie franchise that everyone all over the world know about it. With X Men trilogy we have known how is the world of X Men runs. The entire element in X Men, the X Men it self, the villains, the innocent mutants, the common people, and the government that want to protect it citizens, you have been brought to that. And as you from X Men 3, a bunch of X Men died in war between good and bad.

The only survivors from the Senior X Men are Storm and Wolverine. The rumor said that there

will be X Men Junior. But let faced the reality first, the X Men Origins.

It brings you about the story of each X Men member. And for the first movie of this franchise, there is Wolverine. I watch this movie at the first day it released in my country.

This was one of the movies I have been waiting for blockbuster 2009. A must see film. Fortunately, the first day of released, there were not much people know that this movie has arrived, so I can easily get the ticket.

I bought two ticked, for my girl and me. And ...

• when the movie started, we go to the cinema and enjoy whole movie, from the prolog until the end of the credits. I have to say that this was a super duper movie of the year!! Despite a few bloopers, I love it very much!

The story took events from when James (the human name of Wolverine) was a very young kid that runs from his house, accompanied with his brother, Victor, to the end event where he loose his memory.

I will not tell you about the entire story inside, I will only tells you about the movie. Like it

titled, Origins means the story that brings each character of X Men member came from. And this first movie about Wolverine was a great story about Wolverine.

The plot is simply good and will not get you a boring time of watching. The special effect is superbly amazing. I said Wow every times the special effect took control.

The most amazing special effect is when it comes to the final battle, Wolverine versus Weapon Eleven. It is one of the most great movie battles I have ever seen. Super special effect!! Once again, it is a must see motion picture!! Happy watching!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11405685791231/k2311a054/5.4.09