Dove body wash
  • I choose a Dove brand because of its good reputation in taking care of all types of skin, so lately I bought a Dove exfoliating body wash
  • I love this new type of body wash from Dove, because of its very smooth effect to my skin, the small beds slowly scrub the surface of my skin making it very clean after bath, it gives a different radiance to my skin tone also, the milk proteins of Dove act as moisturizer so my skin never dries up even if I will have to take a bath three times a day
  • I like the scent also of this body wash because it is so mild and not irritating
  • I have noticed that my skin become fairer and young-looking since I am using this product, maybe because of its milk protein content plus the very mild ingredients of Dove

• by Joyce

I have been using body wash for a quite sometime now because it is more gentle to the skin compared to bath soaps. I choose a Dove brand because of its good reputation in taking care of all types of skin, so lately I bought a Dove exfoliating body wash. This type of body wash has a small beds that gently exfoliate dead skin cell, it has a milk protein too that keeps my skin moisturized and free from skin damages.

I love this new type of body

wash from Dove, because of its very smooth effect to my skin, the small beds slowly scrub the surface of my skin making it very clean after bath, it gives a different radiance to my skin tone also, the milk proteins of Dove act as moisturizer so my skin never dries up even if I will have to take a bath three times a day. I like the scent also of this body wash because it is so mild and not irritating.

I always used a body sponge ...

• so that the small beds can evenly scrub my skin. I have noticed that my skin become fairer and young-looking since I am using this product, maybe because of its milk protein content plus the very mild ingredients of Dove. The dark circles around my neck and my elbows become lighter and fairer too. The result is very evident because some of my co-workers commented on the new smoothness of my skin.

So now I am using it frequently, because bed time I have to wash my

entire body with Dove body wash so that at night time, my skin will have enough time to rest and absorbed its ingredients. According to my dermatologist, skin regeneration happens between 10:00pm to 3:00am, that’s why beauty creams are more effective when applied at night, so I am using the same principle with my Dove body wash, I have to take a bath with this body wash so that I have an excellent skin renewal at night. I’ve observed my skin tone improved after three weeks of continued use.

Dove body wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31405685781231/k2311a054/5.4.09