Smart Buddy Sim  » Cellular services  »
  • That's why I barely have a chance to communicate with them because the cost of SMS to other networks is quite expensive
  • That's why later on I decided to switch to smart buddy sim
  • Since then, I have already enjoyed communicating with my friends and classmates because it is said that Smart is the broadly used sim by everyone
  • However as days go on, I was disappointed that even Smart has technical mistakes as well
  • But then again, It was more convenient compared to Globe Sim

• by clickmarbin

Days after I had my new cellphone. I was a former Globe subscriber.It was quite inconvenient for me at that time because aside from my mom, none of all my contacts are Globe subscribers. That’s why I barely have a chance to communicate with them because the cost of SMS to other networks is quite expensive. That’s why later on I

decided to switch to smart buddy sim.

Since then, I have already enjoyed communicating with my friends and classmates because it is said that Smart is the broadly used sim by everyone. The good thing about Smart is for as low as 10 pesos, you can be able to load your cellphone and text your friends also. It offers rewards such as ...

• additional free texts days after you have reloaded a couple of times. It offers many services such as call and text combo wherein you can have unlimited calls overnight, unlimited texting for one day or all text wherein you can have 100 texts to Smart subscribers for just 20 pesos.

At first, I enjoyed the benefits of the services being brought by

Smart. However as days go on, I was disappointed that even Smart has technical mistakes as well.

I have encountered a couple of times that I instantly ran out of load seconds after I started reloading it. Also The signal sometimes become too weak.

I just hope that these problems won’t happen again. But then again, It was more convenient compared to Globe Sim

elking says :

why cant i call even i have load but i can send txt messages

John says :

Elking, if you have inserted the sim card into a phone and it’s not making calls, this can be caused by numerous things. You will have to be more specific about any error codes or messages that you’re getting. You will have to provide more information to narrow down to what’s causing the issue. With that being said, one of the first things that I always do when I can’t make calls is to test the sim in a different phone. If it works you know it’s a problem with the phone, and not the network.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22405685751231/k2311a054/5.4.09