NyQuil Cold Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • What I really love about NyQuil is the comfort that when I take it I will be able to sleep soundly and peacefully through out the night, and even while I am sleeping the medicine is going to work to get rid of my cold or flu

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Coming down with the cold or flu is never a fun thing, but luckily I can usually pin point the signs and symptoms right away. These signs for me include a sore, itchy throat, persistent cough, sneezing and runny nose.

Anytime that I find my self faced with these symptoms I immediately reach for the nearest bottle of

NyQuil.

I have been using NyQuil for as long as I can remember (perhaps since I was a kid) and it has never let me down.

There have been times when I’ve had to try other cold medicines either because I ran out of NyQuil or just didn’t have the money to buy any, and even though I ...

• took these medicines it would still take me a week or more to fully recover.

cold or flu.

It usually will only take me up to a couple days to week to fully recover from a cold or flu when I take NyQuil.

Another great thing about NyQuil is that instead of waking up feeling drowsy I feel refreshed and energized.

NyQuil Cold Medicine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26405685701231/k2311a054/5.4.09