Nicks Bar and Grill,Hollywood Fl  » Restaurants  »
1214 N Broadwalk Hollywood, FL 33019 - (954) 920-2800
  • And when I stop to think about it all, I think I have a wealth of information about this strange and wonderful place so let's first start with our beaches
  • If I was to recommend someplace for a vacation this would be the place I'd recommend

• by Oaktreezz

I happen to be able to live in south Florida. When I first got here some 20 years ago it was a strange and wonderful exotic place for me and the family I brought with me. In essence I more or less grew up here.

this strange and wonderful place so let’s first start with our beaches. If I was to recommend someplace for a vacation this would be the place I’d recommend.

I live 5 minutes from Hollywood beach and the many restaurants we have. Let me start with one of my very favorites.

Nicks Bar and Grill. Location: 1214 N Broadwalk Hollywood, FL 33019 - (954) ...

• 920-2800 Good food and good company with an open air bar and restaurant A wonderful panoramic view of the ocean.

The bar hosts flavorful cocktails such as pina coladas. Margaritas, rum runners, banana or strawberry daiquiri.

The drinks are a bit pricey but for the atmosphere it’s worth the dollars. The meals are prompt and served with a smile and a pleasant attitude.

The menu is varied from sandwiches to seafood. I personally know the chicken wings are particularly savory and mouth watering.

There is parking on the side of it or in the paid parking garage that is about a block away. Bathing suits are welcome as well as jeans and t-shirts.

Dress is casual beach wear. Of course cash spends most anywhere but they do take credit cards too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7405685651231/k2311a054/5.4.09