Elba Isle  » Travel  »
Elba Isle, Itlay
  • I went camping here a while ago and I gotta say I was pretty impressed
  • First of the camping didn't cost very much
  • There are usually night parties where everyone can enjoy themselves and have a good time while meeting new and interesting people

• by subzeroblu

I went camping here a while ago and I gotta say I was pretty impressed. First of the camping didn’t cost very much. Fortunately, as it wasn’t high season, so there was ample parking spaces.

The camp was very clean as were (almost) all the bathrooms and showers. People were pretty friendly and the atmosphere was just perfect.

I was pretty lucky as I manage to set up my tent right next to

the ‘beach’. I would wake up in the morning have breakfast and be able to take a dip in the warm water.

The camp was right next to a bus stop so there hardly ever was the need to use my car. The only time you actually need the car is at night time when all the buses apparently don’t work.

As for nightlife, well that depends on which camp you go to ...

• and if it’s predominately young people. There are usually night parties where everyone can enjoy themselves and have a good time while meeting new and interesting people.

However there were some flaws. There isn’t a lot of ‘privacy’ and some campers (but I guess that happens everywhere) tend to be very, very rood.

All in all though I gotta say I had a great time. The weather was great, the water was just

warm enough as was the surrounding air.

If you need a good place to relax, a place which won’t cost too much but which allows you to escape from the hassles of everyday life and unwind then this is probably a good way to go. I now go there every summer vacation for at least one week and spend just under 300 euro including trip and food.

Top marks just for the relaxing time I had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38405685561231/k2311a054/5.4.09