Sony TCM150 casette recorder
  • I like to listen to these as I travel in the car and can record my thoughts
  • I would recommend this little gadget for your recording needs

• by snowy

Sony TCM150 cassette recorder is a nice micro recorder that is handy to have around. It is something compact to take with you when you are on a trip and wish to record some thoughts about it. I have used this recorder on vacation in lieu of keeping a journal.

This little recorder takes small microcasette tapes. Some of these small tapes can be up to thirty minutes on each side. I like to listen to these

as I travel in the car and can record my thoughts. I have also used these in class when I am listening to a lecture or a workshop that I am interested in.

My son may be taking classes in a community college this fall. I plan to let him borrow this recorder so he can keep up with what is being said, This recorder takes two 1.5 volt batteries double AA so it is easy to run ...

• and to keep charged up. It has all the standard features of a recorder. It has a stop feature as well as as a record button which is colored red so there is no dispute about what you are trying to do. It also has a play, rewind and fast forward button.

It has an ear piece and a volume control so you can listen to what you have recorded. The built in microphone is a really nice feature.

You dont have to carry around extra equipment with you. I really like this sony casette recorder. It has a powerful sound and easily fits into a purse or backpack. I would recommend this little gadget for your recording needs. I recently found this on the internet being priced at 23.66 for the recorder. I’m sure this can be found at a competitive price in many stores, as well as on the internet. This is a good little recorder to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16405685551231/k2311a054/5.4.09