Commerce Casino
6131 East Telegraph Rd., Commerce, CA 90040
  • With that being said, I recommend playing at the Commerce Casino, because of the fore-mention reasons
  • The staff at Commerce is also one of the best, well trained dealer, and floor person
  • Nothing in this world is perfect, but when it comes to playing poker I prefer to play at Commerce

• by renixe311

I’ve been playing poker for almost ten years now, and I’ve been to many casino, and card rooms around the country. One thing I look for in a casino/poker room when deciding if I choose to play there is the action, and the ease of availability to it. The other important factor is the staffing, (ie) dealers,

floor personal, chip runners, service personal. In order to have a good poker game, you not only need players, but a well run staff to put the game together in the first place. Many times I enter a poker room, and leave without playing a single hand, just because I observe the personal, and dislike what I ...

• see.

With that being said, I recommend playing at the Commerce Casino, because of the fore-mention reasons. This place has great action, and tons of table to choose from. They spread low limit to sky high limits, with every variation of poker, including stud, limit and no limit texas hold’em. Omaha, Mexican poker, Chinese poker, they also host

big tournaments where you can win your share of Millions! The staff at Commerce is also one of the best, well trained dealer, and floor person. Nothing in this world is perfect, but when it comes to playing poker I prefer to play at Commerce.

Note:I recently moved to Arizona, and will be reviewing the local casino here.

Commerce Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48405685541231/k2311a054/5.4.09