Breath Right Snore Relief Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I didn't start snoring until my late 30's and early 40's, so to keep my spouse sleeping in the same bed with, I decided to seek relief with and over the counter product that claims to stop you from snoring

• by thegentleman

I didn’t start snoring until my late 30’s and early 40’s, so to keep my spouse sleeping in the same bed with, I decided to seek relief with and over the counter product that claims to stop you from snoring. And there were a lot of products on the

store shelves that made that claim. I have tried most of the snore relief products on the market and have found that most of them do not produce relief as they claim. They final product that I tried was the Breath Right Snore Relief Throat Spray. Just ...

Karen says :

I used to e able to buy this at the drugstore or Walmart. Now the only place I can find it is online and it was at a liquidation wharehouse. Is there a reason this was pulled form the shelves? It is th eonly thing that works for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26405685511231/k2311a054/5.4.09