FFXII  » Games  »
  • Their is the license board system which in my opinion is okay

• by Ash

FFXII a great game… I am not sure why some people disagree. Anyways you start out as Reks my favorite character and vaans brother/silver haired vaan.

Which is pretty much irrelevant as nothing you do as him matters except keep his gear.

He has a mithril sword which transfers over later in the game which is pretty

much crap except as a makeshift weapon or for perfect games.

Their is the license board system which in my opinion is okay.

Their is also versatile challenges like using low level characters 122233 ect.

Which is another hard thing to add once you beat the game.

Main thing I disliked though is some things you can lose forever if you miss.

No I do not mean Zodiac spear only one can be lost forever otherwise it is infinite at a low chance to get.

You pretty much fight with guns[ armour penetration] which is again good for low level challenges,staffes for extra magic and light damage,swords,greatsword[super big swords their is ultima which at ...

• FFXII
      most you can gain 2] Their is also espers which are summons that are cool but the only way you can play them is A> Get The other FFXII known as IZJS {International Zodiac Job System} or Use codebreaker also you can use it to get reks] Great graphics In my opinion especially watching espers IZJS has
      more weapons,classes and Damage cap =broken for good reason too… as in you can do over 9999 damage.

I give it 5-10 8 in this case because missing those items pissed me off do not miss those items lol cause they help.

some are in the bazzaar shop so you can’t screw that one up lol…Vote for me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28405685441231/k2311a054/5.4.09