Antivert ( Meclizine HCL )  » Medicine  »
  • I thought it was severe condition that has something to do with my brain
  • This predicament, I lodged it to my doctor to gave me an immediate remedy in case I will experience it again
  • I like the abrupt effectiveness with this drug

• by ibizaspain

At one time, because of being negligent with my maintenance on my prescription of anti histamine for my rhinitis, my allergy reached my middle ear. I could not work in my laptop because of my eyes would hurt. I experienced discomfort, I could not focus on the screen. I could not finish what I would want to do that day. There several thoughts that

came across my mind. I thought it was severe condition that has something to do with my brain. I was scared but little bit calm as well.

I rushed to my EENT the next day to get an appointment. There were several test first but sooner he concluded that it got something to do with my allergy. At most when I am experiencing this,

• I feel nauseous. I could have this feeling like the earth is about to tremble. I sometimes would grope for the walls because I thought it is really turning upside down. This predicament, I lodged it to my doctor to gave me an immediate remedy in case I will experience it again.

He prescribed Antivert. This medicine was to stop the nauseous feeling I

will be experiencing. I took a pill right after because when I was in the doctor’s clinic I was not well, after several hours, you can regain the normal condition you have. I like the abrupt effectiveness with this drug. The tablet as well does not have any bitter taste too and was not sedating. I like the potency of it that if offers immediate relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26405685331131/k2311a054/5.4.09