Nivea Deodorant For Men Sport  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are variations though but at most, I don't like it either
  • I like this deo spray from Nivea because it is unconventional

• by ibizaspain

Usually we don’t feel the sticky after feel of deodorants which we usually rub on our pits. I often don’t like it too. I use to have powdered deo for my pits but sadly it does not combat perspiration. There were several innovation until spray were develop to relieve this unwanted feel. We hate to dab a deodorant stick and sometimes the liquid roll

on would somehow irritate us. There are variations though but at most, I don’t like it either.

I tried one time while doing my groceries, I get a chance to look up to this Nivea Deodorant For Men. It has a spray like feature. It offered deodorizing feel on your body and while you dab it in your whole body it offers energizing effect ...

• as well. This is designed for the everyday man. Accordingly, it is “for men Sport”. The composition is designed for the men with active lifestyle. This was said that it best after you splash and dash.

I’ve tried spraying it too to my body. The fragrance was husky and the common male scent. There are mineral complex in the composition of it that offers

to combat body odor. I like this deo spray from Nivea because it is unconventional. You don’t get the feeling of stickiness in your pits after. The components of Nivea too is mild and it safe on the skin. This has a long lasting effect.The smell lasts even after sunset and you can still feel the sense of your pits which is so fresh and clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31405685321131/k2311a054/5.4.09