Lemon Grass Restaurant Cebu  » Restaurants  »
The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu
  • The latter is an authentic Filipino restaurant which offers the best Filipino dish to date
  • It was delicious and very safe to your diet
  • I like this restaurant mainly for the choice of food served

• by ibizaspain

I was with some friends the other night to celebrate something. We all are fans of Asian cuisine. The majority decided we should dine at Lemon Grass. This restaurant shares the same management with Cafe Laguna. The latter is an authentic Filipino restaurant which offers the best Filipino dish to date. They have ventured into Lemon Grass which is a Thai and Vietnamese restaurant.

The reservation went well. We

were gladly accommodated by the personnel. The table was stiff a bit. They changed their location from the original location they had because the mall was reorganized. There were several modifications made. The new place still maintained the same interiors but the tables like I’ve said were small. By the time our viand arrived, the table were crowded. I find it inconvenient nudging elbows with your friends and keep ...

• asking kindly to pass on the soup or the main course. It was disaster. But inconvenience aside, the food was delectable.

I savored the spare ribs. It was juicy and the meat was tender. The chicken curry was just mouth-watering. We were all famish at that time so we were eating like it was our last. There was this thai cuisine which was made up of fruits and grilled

chicken breast. It was delicious and very safe to your diet. I also like the lemon juice with herbs and lime in a full pitcher served. It was totally refreshing and at the same time it cleanses your system.

I like this restaurant mainly for the choice of food served. The customer service was impeccable. Everyone was friendly but the price I would say was expensive and the place was small.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7405685311131/k2311a054/5.4.09