Nivea Sun Face Sun Block Whitening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • My experience was not good with Nivea Sun
  • I would not recommend this because it does not gives you a smooth skin even if the protection against the sun takes a deeper stroll

• by ibizaspain

Summer is one of the most important seasons here in the Philippines. Its the time to showcase the marvelous resorts we have and to take a dip in the beach, have a road trip to various isolated locations and most importantly just have fun. We often anticipate this when the year starts. People double their efforts in gaining the right figure to flaunt whatever they want while walking the shores of Boracay or Palawan or even overseas like Bali and Phuket. I have been

preparing for this occasion too and what’s more to pay close attention at other than to take care of your skin. With the current environmental situation such as climate change, the sun rays is something that we should be mindful about.

While preparing for my Boracay episode, I was scouting for a face cream which I can use with excessive SPF to block the harmful rays of the sun. I come across Nivea Sun Face Sun Block Whitening Cream. The main thing why I lifted ...

• this from the supermarket stand was the label that it has SPF 50. I told myself, ” this is the extreme protection that my dermatologist told me”.I tried using it then.

It has licorice extract to help whiten your skin, it is water resistant as well so whenever you take a quick dip or while you are surfing against the waves, no need to worry about it. This face cream also has UVA-UVB filters. The latter means it has active cell protectors that gives deeper protection

to the skin.

My experience was not good with Nivea Sun. First, the consistency is so bad. It is sticky and the smell is disgusting. Whenever you apply it in your face, it gives you a complete zombie look like you have been fluffed with too much baby powder in your face. I also got pimples in my forehead after I used this. I would not recommend this because it does not gives you a smooth skin even if the protection against the sun takes a deeper stroll.

sabrinna says :

my name Sabrinna from Penang Malaysia i want to ask did Nivea sun face block whitening cream suitable for me? i have involved in reserve officer training unit for three years, everyday i have to stand for drill in a long period.. my face getting more `burn` day by day.. if u have any suggestion solution of my problem? because my training more fit.. my friends using some of sun block but their face getting worse after use it.. they face more dark then usual..i scared to use any of sun block product because of that.. ……….need your help……..

kris303 says :

This should be good, since it has an SPF of 50. If your friends are getting darker, it may be because they’re using a sunblock with a lower SPF. Also, your skin will naturally get darker if you stand under the sun every day for long periods of time. :( The sunblock will help by preventing it from burning, but people just get toasted if they stay under the sun for long periods.

Another tip: re-apply sunscreen every two hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31405685271131/k2311a054/5.4.09