Medina Executive St.Kilda Melbourne hotel  » Hotels  »
157 Fitzroy Street St. Kilda VIC 3182, Victoria, Australia
  • Being a jet setter this was one of the lessons I learned during my consistent exploration of various countries
  • Foremost, I would say that the location is very convenient
  • I love this hotel because of its simplicity and it has great customer service too

• by ibizaspain

I stayed at this hotel while I was in Melbourne visiting the sister of my dad. I opted for a more close hotel to the entertainment hub and the shopping district in that way I can just saunter the streets of Melbourne solely without hassle of paying the cab and being lost. Being a jet setter this was one of the lessons I learned during my consistent exploration of various countries. When you walk slowly in a various manner and get a chance to see the beautiful sights, you

can learn many things and explore the city well. This is a fulfilling moment for me. I have always imagine myself traveling alone most of the time yet I don’t visit a country if I don’t have somebody close to me who can guide me about the whereabouts of the city.

Philippine Airlines flies direct from Manila to Melbourne so I booked a flight to get a hold of this.

These are my observations of this hotel:

1. Foremost, I would say that the location is very convenient. It gives you the ...

• opportunity to roam around neighboring restaurants and cafe. The shopping area is just blocks away as well. There is a beach at the end of the street so I got a chance to sit there quietly and even have a great opportune time taking pictures while witnessing sea gull glide from within. This advantage is good because for one it is not time consuming.

2. This hotel does not allow smoking at all. Unlike other hotels which only offers floors which are smoking area, this one completely prohibits it. I

was so relieved because for someone like me who has allergic rhinitis, I hate smoke.

3.The rooms are chic, modern and spacious. There rooms are studio type like a condotel. It has utensils for you to use too and very clean and the room, lobby smelled nice.

4. This one does not have a restaurant but the location is close to various restaurants so no need to worry if you are famish or wants to zip coffee.

I love this hotel because of its simplicity and it has great customer service too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2405685261131/k2311a054/5.4.09