Kremil-S  » Medicine  »
  • When I was 12 years old I once diagnosed with peptic ulcer, but I was able to overcome this because of proper diet and compliance with medicine but now I think the symptoms is getting back

• by lei

A cup or sip of coffee in a day is my usual routine during breakfast and going to work. I am very particular with my time travel because I need at least 2 hours to get there at my work.

And due to a lot of paper works I also skipped meals just to meet deadline.

When

I was 12 years old I once diagnosed with peptic ulcer, but I was able to overcome this because of proper diet and compliance with medicine but now I think the symptoms is getting back.

I experienced abdominal pain and cramping 2 weeks ago.

And I feel like I tasted my saliva a little bit sour when I am burping.

Yes, it’s a heart burn my doctor said.

The pain of cramping increases most especially when my stomach is empty.

My doctor advised me to stop drinking any carbonated drinks and even coffee because caffeine will increase my hyper acidity, even to watch every thing I eat and prevent spicy foods.

My doctor prescribed ...

• Kremil-S
      me to take Kremil-S for pain relief; this is antacid that will help my acidity to be relief that triggers the pain.

I am taking this medication after I eat and even before bed time so I can sleep comfortably.

I am taking this Kremil-S now for 5 days and it relieves me a lot and help me

to finish my work in time without interruption.

With on time meal and on time medication, Kremil-S helps me a lot.

I felt this decrease in spasm in my abdominal.

Kremil-S is a affordable medicine, it’s available in any drugstore and you can have it over the counter, but of course a doctor’s advised is most helpful before taking this medicine.

Kremil-S
Khyll says :

Hi i know this is kind of weird question how do you take kremil s advance??
Delute it in water right??
Sorry i forgot to ask the pharmacist on how to take it..

Thanks for the response

Galega says :

You are required to take it in empty stomach. Take it around 1 hour after having your meal. You are required to break/chew the tablet in mouth before swallowing it. There is no need to dilute in water and drinking the mixture.

Susan says :

Hi Gallega Just want to ask if you take pantoprazole before a meal or after a meal? And after one hour thanks,..

Galega says :

Pantoprazole should always be taken in the empty stomach. You should take it in the morning before having breakfast.

tin says :

after having these gasses, can it be cured? It is so annoying to have this in my stomach.

itsmemadie01 says :

I’m assuming that the gasses are brought about by taking this medicine, if that is the case I would suggest you ask your doctor about Maalox brand.

lei replies :

Hi tin, the first question is what did you eat or drink after you feel this gas? This will refer on what kind of diet you eat and if you are eating on the right time. If you want to take Kremil-S, it is recommended to ask for your doctors advice for you to clarify any helpful tips.

LJ says :

Hi.. I’ve read your posts.. I do have the same problem as yours, like tasting my saliva a little bit sour when burping which is too often and a feeling of bloatedness. I don’t experience pain though. It’s just that, its uncomfortable and annoying. If I will try taking kremil s now, how long should I take it and what is the dosage? thank you..

Galega says :

The dose is actually decided by the doctor. Depending on the condition, the doctor may prescribe one to four dose in a day. You should follow that.

If you are taking it without consulting a doctor, I would advise you to take it two times a day. If you have taken it 9 AM, take the next dose at 9 PM.

It should be taken one hour after you have eaten something.

paul says :

yeah, i am currently suffering from the same problem and i cannot constantly keep my tummy calm especially during late afternoons til evening.it all began late september after a night of inuman (i am not a heavy drinker though)the morning afterive read stories of depression associated with gas problems and its quite bugging me cause everyone knows i am ok but deep inside, theres somethng bothering me which in turn keeps my belly/abdomen to be irritated. I ve tried lots of brands from omeprazole to antacids, probably the problem was that i failed to continue taking them constatntly because when i dont feel anything, i forget to take them which then after sometime, comes back. and now i had no stable drug to take coz doctors are way far of reach from my location and i constantly just read messages from here and i always get different ideas which i believe would give me some major impact on my health if i took it and got me confused coz id take another kind of medcine. so, from now on i will try taking these drugs at regular interval from a specific span of time. thankn you.

Kath says :

every what hour is the interval of taking kremil-s? if I taken the said tablet at 9 o`clock in the morning, when shall i take another tablet again?

lei replies :

Hi kath, kremil-S is best taken 1 hour after meal. Because gastric ulcer has an active acid that causes pain after eating, so we should take it after meal so that`s 3 times in a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Galega says :

It should be taken one hour after you have eaten something.

Cristine.mago mago says :

hi I’m Kristine is it good for me to take kremil s .i have acid reflux help me

Brandon Mackey says :

Yes, Kremil S is a good, natural remedy for acid reflux. Some prefer taking a liquid rather than a pill. I’ve suffered from acid reflux for many, many years and this product has worked pretty well for me.

Galega says :

Simethicone is widely regarded as a potent weapon against acid reflux.

Kremil S contains Aluminum Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide Simeticone.

You can try Kremil S to tackle Acid Reflux issue. However, if you are having consistent problem with acid reflux, it is better to consult a doctor.

Leah Signo replies :

The question is how long are you suffering from acid reflux? It is recommended to ask a doctor’s advice before taking any medicine. Kremil S will be a great relief but taking it in a right way is very important. Please consult a doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26405685251131/k2311a054/5.4.09