Pro Hair 1Mg
  • I have been using it for over a month now and I am happy with the results the medicines are showing

• by nikhilmehak

Male Pattern baldness starts appearing right from the age of 20 and if not taken care off result in thinning of the hair slowly and gradually it becomes quite shameful with just few countable hairs on the scalp. I am just 24 and not yet married and my hair was thinning out very fast, I tried various products to stop the hair fall but nothing worked. I was getting worried day by day and finally consulted a dermatologist who consulted me

few tablets and a solution to be applied daily. He consulted me Biotin Tablets and pro- hair 1 Mg to be taken regularly and Hair4you solution to be applied regularly. I have been using it for over a month now and I am happy with the results the medicines are showing. Small hair follicles have started appearing and the fall also has subsided a little.

Pro-hair 1 Mg is especially for male and Female is advised to stay away from the product.

• But as most medicines have side effects Pro-hair 1 Mg too has few which I have seen it myself over the period I have used it. Pro-hair 1 Mg has a pre-written warning that using it might decrease the sexual desire and as such I do feel a bit of reduction in my sexual libido. I even consulted the dermatologist on it and he told me it was the side effect of the medicine and it will go as a when
        I stop using the Pro-hair 1 Mg tablet. I was a little scared on using it after seeing the side effects but after a consulted the doctor again I feel it’s a safe product and can be used if you are suffering from male pattern baldness.

Beside the above mentioned side affects I haven’t found any other disorder and the reduction in sexual desire is also a temporary phenomena which will vanish as an when I stop using Pro-hair 1 Mg tablets regularly.

charan says :

am 21 years old and am suffering from hair loss..my doctor recommended me to use prohair i ve used only two 1mg tablets and now really scared about the side effects of loosing sex desire and impotence now shall i continue with tat or not?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Charan, the likihood of you suffering severe side effects are limited, but I do believe you should talk to your doctor about your fears. Have you considered trying rogaine foaming treatment for hair regrowth? It maybe a good alternative for you.

Manish says :

Galega says :

Let’s have a look on possible side effects of Pro Hair:

- Impotence
    - Decreased Libido
    - Decreased Sexual Drive
    - Decreased Ejaculate Volume

And, many more.

This short list should make you think about NOT using this tablet.

If you are concerned about loosing sex desire, stop using this medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263004685141030/k2311a0430/4.30.09