Acer Aspire 2920Z Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • This really fits my needs and I know this is what I want to have
  • This is also a very portable and convenient to carry
  • I don't have problem with its resolution although the screen is a bit smaller to view pictures
  • And what I like most in this model, it has a very soft touch keyboard with a very handy mouse, but its sound is not that great compared to the laptop that my husband is using

• by amazingme

I have been using the Acer Aspire 2920Z laptop for more than a year now. The first thing that attracts me with this model is its size. Sounds funny but it’s true.

I got attracted to its very elegant and professional look design. I feel so beautiful everytime I am using it.

This really fits my needs and I know this

is what I want to have.

This model has a 12.

1 WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD. This is also a very portable and convenient to carry.

I can even put it in my office bag. I really feel comfortable using this laptop in my photo editing hobby.

I don’t have problem with its resolution although the screen is a bit ...

• smaller to view pictures. Another thing, if you are too demanding about playing some online games, this is not your choice but there are some games which displayed perfect.

This laptop is best if you are planning to have it for your personal use like encoding and surfing the internet. And what I like most in this model, it has

a very soft touch keyboard with a very handy mouse, but its sound is not that great compared to the laptop that my husband is using.

Nevertheless, Acer Aspire 2920Z is much ideal for me and I am truly satisfied with it. Its price is competitive; it has good features at a very reasonable budget.

This is really a friendly-user laptop.

sn says :

I have a acer laptop 2920z aspire model , i need supervsor password , please help me. thank you

Jules Li says :

It seems like you don’t have the administrator password for Windows. If this is the case the only way to reset it is to reset the computer to factory settings.

Rahul Rauniyar says :

turn on your acer laptop and a power on password box
    is displayed asking for the password , now press enter 6 times. your laptop displays password.

Galega says :

If you are entering wrong password and not able to remember it, then click on forgot password and proceed. You will be required to enter login ID and then verify your identity through security info that you had provided while creating account. Once done, you will be asked to set new password.

amazingme replies :

Hello SN…Are you referring to the Password when logging in opening? If that so, I just set up it in Windows Control Panel .

Galega says :

He can go to the Control Panel only when he has the password. That can be used to change the password or set a new one. For accessing control panel, you need to enter the system. His problem is that he has forgotten his password and wants to retrieve the same.

karen says :

Acer Aspire 2920Z only has 80gb HDD and 512mb memory. can i upgrade the internal HDD to 320gb and the memory to upto 4gb? what are the maximum capacity can i upgrade the specs to. 80gb is really not enough space for data and software and i feel that my laptop performance is slowing down. I appreciate feedback about this concern. Thanks in advance

Jules Li says :

It’s capable of supporting up to a 500 GB hard drive. The max ram that it supports is 2 GB. You should be able to upgrade the hard drive. However, it won’t support 4 GB ram.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 633004685110930/k2311a0430/4.30.09