Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I like the pink and chartreuse combination though

• by ibizaspain

One of my classic favorite female perfumes is Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. Green Tea for me is a powerful antioxidant. I love everything which has green tea. The tea that I drink, the lotion, the shampoo, I make sure it has green extracts. So when the original Elizabeth Arden Green Tea came out, it became my favorite. I was anxious to try this special edition that was

launched in 2005. This was created by Francis Kurkdjian.

The scent features notes of black currant, lemon, tangerine, bergamot for its top notes. The heart is ruled by water lily, watermelon, rose and passionfruit. The base is composed of oak moss and white amber and musk.

The appearance was the same to the previous editions except that this time the edge of the box was pink and it ...

• used chartreuse as it main theme.

The scent starts refreshing. There was bergamot noticeable from the background. I could not feel black currant at all because lemon and tangerine was just as strong as bergamot. Then the segue was all about passionfruit. The latter was the note that was responsible for the fruity scent. However, water lily and rose gave a floral tinge. The scent retreats with musk

and oak moss but almost non existent.

The appearance was just average for me. I like the pink and chartreuse combination though. It was more likable and the summer feel was best captured. As for the scent, though everything was light especially on the skin, the presence of passionfruit was just too much. It was so sticky at most and eventually sickening. They should have incorporated a lighter fruity note instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563004685080930/k2311a0430/4.30.09