Tommy Girl Summer ( For Women ) by Tommy Hilfiger  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • I think this was intended to get the summer feel
  • The segue though it was meaningful was plain boring for me

• by ibizaspain

Counterpart to the “For Men” version, this was also released in 2006. The scent features lime blossom, lilac and honeysuckle for its notes.

The appearance had similarities to the ” For Male” version. The shape of the bottle was the same and but the color is crimson. There were some intricate designs on the bottle. They looked like

star fish in the ocean. I think this was intended to get the summer feel. The creator I guess wanted to incapsulate the beach thats why this creatures were studded on the bottle.

The packaging was great. It was chic and it captured the color of confidence. Though my concern is for summer you should not use ...

• glaring red or crimson for that matter. It was just too much for me and very alarming. It is painful for the eyes and it irritates you the most.

The scent started too slow for me. This scent was classified as floral. The introduction was a bit of citrus and it lingers for so long. The segue though

it was meaningful was plain boring for me. It was lilac all throughout and I did not get to feel honeysuckle at all. There was no other nuances to trace on. I found it insipid and unstimulating. There were no deviation that you usually expect. The floral notes were just all over and it was completely rubbish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563004685020930/k2311a0430/4.30.09