Garnier Fructis Shampoo
  • Perhaps the best thing about all of the Garnier Fructis Shampoos is that they all smell deliciously good
  • I like that this product smells sweet yet natural
  • Another thing that I don't like about this particular brand of shampoo is that you have to use a lot to get your hair cleaned
  • Overall, I would recommend this shampoo to the young and old alike

• by Rachelle

Garnier Fructis shampoo has always been a favorite of mine. I usually switch between Dove shampoo and Garnier Fructis shampoo, but if I had to choose between the two I would choose Garnier Fructis shampoo any day.

smell deliciously good.

I like that this product smells sweet yet natural.

While I like the smell of this product I most definitely don’t like the price.

I can almost buy two shampoos for the price of one Garnier Fructis shampoo.

Another thing that I don’t like about this particular brand of ...

• shampoo is that you have to use a lot to get your hair cleaned.

Even if you have short hair I have found that you will need to use a lot of the shampoo to get your hair clean and healthy looking.

While you do have to use a lot of the

shampoo to get that certain look I will admit that it is worth it.

Another great thing about the Garnier Fructis shampoo is that it really does work and you will most likely see results the same day you actually use the product.

Overall, I would recommend this shampoo to the young and old alike.

quick note by anonymous :

They dont all smell great. Just most of them. Some conditioners by garnier fructis smell musky and old once you ve had them opened for a day or two.

Galega says :

The smell of Garnier Conditioner doesn’t change for worse within two days of opening the bottle. I have never experienced this nor have heard someone making similar complain. I would suggest you to check the best before date. That may be the only reason behind your awful experience.

quick note by anonymous :

Well duh. You need to use a coupon or two. Never pay full price if you don’t want to.

Briana Kinsey says :

re : Overall, I would recommend this shampoo to the young and old alike
    Garnier Fructis is simply one of the absolute best Shampoos. It leaves your hair smelling good and give it extra body

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004684930930/k2311a0430/4.30.09