Dove Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that this particular shampoo helps to keep your hair strong and tough yet it also helps to keep your hair extremely shiny
  • A lot of the shampoos on the market these days are extremely expensive but I have noticed that the Dove brand always keeps their products, especially this particular brand of shampoo at an affordable price
  • Overall, I would gladly recommend this product to anyone who wants hair that's healthy, tough and of course shiny

• by Rachelle

Dove has many, many different types of shampoo currently on the market. I have tried almost every single one and I have to admit that Doves Shine Therapy shampoo is their best product.

keep your hair extremely shiny.

The only thing that I did not like about this dove shampoo is that it takes a few days to take effect.

When I first got this shampoo I used it on a Friday and I did not see results until that following Monday.

I don’t really notice ...

• what kind of bottle the products usually in, but I couldn’t help but notice the design of this dove shampoo.

The design was sleek, natural and sophisticated.

It’s a brand I would like to be seen with! Another great thing about this shampoo, besides it smelling and working great is that it is

not too expensive.

A lot of the shampoos on the market these days are extremely expensive but I have noticed that the Dove brand always keeps their products, especially this particular brand of shampoo at an affordable price.

Overall, I would gladly recommend this product to anyone who wants hair that’s healthy, tough and of course shiny.

bhargav says :

These days i loosing Hair , every day 10-20 hair fall. Kindly Suggest which Dove Shampoo i have to use.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Dove Hair fall Rescue Hair Therapy Shampoo. It is a very good shampoo and works wonderfully in controlling hair fall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004684920930/k2311a0430/4.30.09