Enterprise-Rent a Car  » Car rental  »
18600 STATESVILLE ROAD,CORNELIUS, NC 28031-6750
  • When booking a car I felt Enterprise is one of the best options
  • I enjoyed my trip very well with this car
  • I loved this rental agency and will definitely consider booking car with them in near future

• by praja

When booking a car I felt Enterprise is one of the best options. This is best both price wise as well as comfort wise.

I feel enterprise guys are great in their customer service and if you book the car once by this agency then you will never think of any other rental agency for

booking a car…This exactly happened with us .

We had a plan to go to Atlanta.

So we booked a economy car online through this rental agency as their prices were most reasonable than any other rental agency and their office was just a mile from my home.

When I went to get the car,

• the person at customer service greeted me well and within no time helped me to clear all requirements and I was able to get the car in just 15 min which was really appreciating as earlier in other rental agencies it took almost 30-35 min to complete all requirements.

They also provided me complimentary coffee

when all things were done…The car which I got was brand new red color Chevrolet Aveo.

This car was in excellent condition and drove really good…I enjoyed my trip very well with this car.

Returning the car was also hassle free.

I loved this rental agency and will definitely consider booking car with them in near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33004684820930/k2311a0430/4.30.09