Vicks Sinex 12Hour Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I sometimes can not sleep at night because my nose is so stopped up that I can not breath, I just reach for my spray bottle of Vick's Sinex 12 hour nasal spray and I can breath with ease for 12 hours

• by thegentleman

Over the years I have tried every over the counter nasal spray’s that you could possibly name. I have been very satisfied with Vick’s Sinex 12Hour nasal spray.

When you have allergies like I do and live where in an area of the country that I live in, you can not live without some form

of allergy medication.

I sometimes can not sleep at night because my nose is so stopped up that I can not breath, I just reach for my spray bottle of Vick’s Sinex 12 hour nasal spray and I can breath with ease for 12 hours.

Anyone who has every had a stopped up nose can tell ...

• you that it is pure torture and tiring just to breath.

If I had a choice of over the counter nasal sprays, it would be Vick’s Sinex Nasal sprays.

Just the name alone should be enough of a reason to at least give it a try.

Vick’s products have been around since I was

a child and my mother trusted Vick’s when we had colds or the flu and I trusted it with my kids.

If you want a product that has been trusted by millions of mothers, then try Vick’s Nasal sprays for your stopped up nose.

Every one’s body is different and will react differently to Vick’s Nasal spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263004684810930/k2311a0430/4.30.09