Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm
  • I enjoyed the feel of the balm on my lips but I would have preferred something a bit more subtle

• by caviewer

I received this specialty lip balm tube out of a Burt’s Bees variety pack. I am especially partial to the regular Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, and was curious as to how this variation (”Honey”) could match up. In my opinion, it did not.

It has a much different scent and taste to it than what

I am used to. It smells almost herbal, and has a storng sweet scent/flavor to it. I do not find the wear of the balm to be very pleasant. The fragrance was almost too overpowering. I enjoyed the feel of the balm on my lips but I would have preferred something a bit more subtle.

• The texture of the balm was identical to the original Burt’s Bees balm (and other brands like Chapstick, etc.), but the tast and smell were not to my liking. I felt like I was wearing herbal tea on my lips.

Very natural and refreshing but the fragrance lasts, and if you like the smell that could

be an advantage. I did not like the smell and therefore will stick with my original Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. It might be the right lip product for some, but it wasn’t for me. I was not a big fan of this variety of Burt’s Bees lip balm and therefore will not purchase it again.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004684790930/k2311a0430/4.30.09