Jeep Cherokee  » Cars  »
  • I recommend this car to anyone with children, or even anyone who just wants to be protected in a reliable durable car

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

I have to write about this car. I own a 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country. I was in a collision with this car.

A lady hit me, not looking at where she was going. After she hit me, her car had to be towed.

All the debris from her car had to be swept from the street and her hood and engine shifted. My

car headlight and side fender was damaged.

She had to tow her car, I drove my car home. These cars are wonderful for children to ride in.

There is so much protection. The older model jeeps have high crash ratings.

I have a living witness on the durability of this car. My three year old son was in this car with me when ...

• we were hit.

He was in the ambulance eating McDonalds, unharmed. My car was considered total after we were hit, but I took my car and pieced the small damage back together and am still driving it to this day, an entire year later.

I love this car. It protected me during a time that I needed it most.

There are no problems

with the engine and my car runs fine. I wish I could say the same thing for the lady who really “totaled” her car.

She was in a hyundai sonata. Isn’t that a shame?

I recommend this car to anyone with children, or even anyone who just wants to be protected in a reliable durable car.

It has saved my life once, and once is more than enough for me.

Joseph Lambert says :

How do I replace a low beam light in left front headlight in a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Laredo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93004684770930/k2311a0430/4.30.09