Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, Jamaica  » Travel  »
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  • I would recommend you get the dvd because you wouldn't be able to video tape yourself

• by wongfeihung

We went to Dunn’s River Falls as part of a cruise excursion package, which included the boat ride, drinks, and the tour of the falls. It cost about $80 per person.

We booked it through Carnival, but I’m sure it would’ve been cheaper if we booked it ourselves.

We were a little scared at the thought of climbing a

water fall, but once we saw the falls, we were put at ease.

The falls are pretty tall, but the climb wasn’t very steep.

The rocks are not slippery, but I would still wear some good sandals or aqua socks for better traction.

Everyone in the group holds hands and walks single file up the waterfall, with the tour ...

• guide in the front.

I would say that you need to be in decent shape to make the climb.

It took us about 2 hours to get to the top and you take a long winding staircase back down.

A videographer follows your group to the top and films your every move.

For $20, the dvd production was

pretty good quality.

I would recommend you get the dvd because you wouldn’t be able to video tape yourself.

They also take pictures at different points of the falls and we bought a 5×8 for $10.

I would highly recommend everyone go to Dunn’s River Falls! How many people can say that they’ve climbed up a 600 foot waterfall?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383004684750930/k2311a0430/4.30.09