Captain Planet cartoon  » Movies  »
  • The only problems I had with the cartoon Captain Planet was that I thought the cartoon on a whole from the plot to the script was a little silly, and I also did not like some of the colors used for the drawings

• by RedTape

“Captain Planet” was a cartoon which would be aired sometimes on weekday afternoons when I was still a child. I did not necessarily love the show, but I appreciated it a little since it was better than watching the children’s show “Sesame Street” which I had outgrown before I was six years old. I

also found the drawings to be a bit more advanced than many of the cartoons which they would bring.

The only problems I had with the cartoon “Captain Planet” was that I thought the cartoon on a whole from the plot to the script was a little silly, and I also did not like some of the colors used for the drawings.

The cartoon was about a superhero called Captain Planet. What happened was that the goddess of the earth, “Gaia” saw that the earth was being destroyed by pollution and a a solution she summoned five teenagers from different countries and continents to fight the destruction and ...

• Captain Planet cartoon
      teach people about the environment. She gave them all magical rings which each have their own powers, and when they combine they form the superhero Captain Planet.

The teenagers were “Kwame” from Africa who had the power of earth, “Wheeler” from North America who had the power of “fire”, “Linka” from the Soviet Union

who had the power of “wind”, “Gi” from Southeast Asia who has the power of “water” and “Ma-Ti” from South America who has the power of “heart” or more accurately love.

I doubt many children these days would want to watch the cartoon since its a little outdated. However, the messages can still be applied today.

Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen this as I determined it was made for kids. However, it sounds interesting and I do watch animation from time to time, but I prefer the real thing: real action movies with real people and real voices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113004684740930/k2311a0430/4.30.09