Whirlpool Top Loader Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
  • The main disadvantage of top loading machines is that the long clothes get entangled, which leads to unbalanced weight and the dry spin tub hits the sides of the machine
  • The feature that I like the most is it's delay timer, I can set it start an hour before I reach home, so that the clothes are ready for removal when I am home

• by dbhattji

The easiest way of helping your wife with household chores is to offer to wash the clothes. With my Whirlpool WTW6200 Top Loading washing machine it can not even be called a chore.

The 3.

8 cu/ft capacity washing machine at INR.

24,000, is a bargain.

the dry spin tub hits the sides of the machine.

Therefore I have to put all the long clothes like trousers in a net, and tie up the sleeves of the shirts, before putting them in the machine.

Besides this, it is very easy to wash all types of clothes - using different cycle presets to match different types of clothes.

It has temperature control ...

• feature which is not very useful in Indian hot climate.

The feature that I like the most is it’s delay timer, I can set it start an hour before I reach home, so that the clothes are ready for removal when I am home.

There are separate fabric softner and bleach dispenser.

Because of the large capacity, I do not wash clothes every day and

yet get clean clothes in spite of the large wash load.

The clothes that come out of the machine are quite dry and just need to be aired for some time before sending them for ironing - they get wrinkled during wringing of water by the machine.

This is a good machine for large families and cheaper in he long run than the front loading washing machines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163004684700930/k2311a0430/4.30.09