Olay complete moisture lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This summer I bought Olay complete moisture lotion
  • This Olay complete lotion absorbs quickly so there is no long waiting period between applying this lotion before my make-up, The first time I used this Olay complete moisture lotion, I noticed how cooling it felt on my skin

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have sensitive skin which sunburns easily. Being very fair, I always wear sunscreen, even on my face.

I use to find that putting regular sunscreen on my face left it feeling oily, and would in the sun literally make my foundation run off my face!

This summer I bought Olay complete moisture lotion.

This 120ml bottle of

Olay lotion protects my face against both UVA and UVB sun rays.

It has an SPF of 15 which is great for my fair skin.

I have bought a lot of Olay products over the years, but have never bought a lotion from their Complete line.

This is the perfect face moisturizer for me.

As its in lotion ...

• form, its not too heavy for my 30year old skin.

This Olay complete lotion absorbs quickly so there is no long waiting period between applying this lotion before my make-up, The first time I used this Olay complete moisture lotion, I noticed how cooling it felt on my skin.

I only need about the size of a quarter

to cover my face and neck.

I also like the fact that this lotion is full of Vitamins C & E, so its healthy too!

The great thing I’ve always found about Olay products, is that the bottom of the box always indicates when their products expire.

This Olay lotion is good until November 2007.

At $12.

99CDN I could not have bought better for the summer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110768470331/k2311a0711/7.11.06